Today is the last day of my 2-day leave. I've been resting for four days now, thinking nothing about work and enjoying the cool rainy weather and Diablo II :D... and a couple of body combat classes.
This is my level 45 Bone Necromancer 'Azragrim' and his sidekick 'Azrael'
This is the Trang-Oul's set. I need the helm, armour, belt, gloves, leggings and trophy...Haha I still don't have any of these.
If the set is completed, I will look like a floating litch... but nah I like the predator looking instead.It was the best leave that I have so far. I scheduled this leave for me to unwind and celebrate. Last September 1 was my first anniversary with HSBC. I never thought time flies this fast. I don't know how I lasted this long but I was thankful because for a year, I never ran out of ideas on all my projects and I'm still employed. Thank God indeed.
I still don't want to go to work tomorrow. I till want to sleep all day and play Diablo II and get my Necromancer a Trang-Oul's set. I just want time to stop for a few days... and and... oh well. What I wanted to say is, I'm looking forward for another quality leave anytime soon. :)
I still don't want to go to work tomorrow. I till want to sleep all day and play Diablo II and get my Necromancer a Trang-Oul's set. I just want time to stop for a few days... and and... oh well. What I wanted to say is, I'm looking forward for another quality leave anytime soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment