Monday, March 3, 2008

Month End Shopping Endeavor

Last Friday was pay day (Feb. 29, 2008) and the start of the three-day sale at SM Southmall. I was thinking of buying a new shirt or an original DVD CD for my collection. Went to AstroVision to check for new or old movies that might interest me. The Ninja Turtles the Movie was on my mind but unfortunately I failed to find myself one, but instead I came upon something that is better than that:


Oh, yes an original animated version of Marvel's Doctor Strange. And it only cost 200 pesos. Since it was cheap, I went around and look for another CD. Lord of The Rings Trilogy was the thing that I am planning on buying but I don't want to spend a lot. So browsing around, I found another good movie...


Well this is one of my favorites. So proud I got this one. Its a two sided DVD CD. The first side is the movie it self and the other side are mostly documentaries, special effect presentations and the making. Its 200 pesos by the way.

Yup still have a hundred to spare. Since it is Sale at SM Southmall there might be a possibility that I might be able to purchase a 100 peso worth of shirt.

Found no shirt that interest me but I found this good looking basketball jersey. It has a purple color in front, black on the back, a red stripe on its collar, the sides has a black vertical stripe with 2 white diagonal horizontal stripe. To illustrate...


Its a good wear for my combat classes at Fitness First. The price is coolness... 99 pesos! 500 worth of really good stuff, not bad eh? XD

No comments: