Been depressed last week, due to the sudden change in my weight. 144lbs to 135lbs is not something that I am expecting after looking at the weighing scale. I have no more money because I spent most of it in food and fu***n supplements and this is the result that I get.
But It was actually my fault. I slept at 4am for 2 consecutive days and considering that I've been going to the gym, I know that I have abused my body.
With the right sleep and food, now I'm at 139lbs and still a long way to go in achieving the 150++ pounds.
With the right sleep and food, now I'm at 139lbs and still a long way to go in achieving the 150++ pounds.
March 16, Sunday, I got my prize for winning the Body Combat Event, held in Fitness First Alabang. I suddenly had this crazy idea to apply as an instructor for Body Combat. (Wow I'm finally going to be a ninja XD).

Well as an extra income.... why not. I asked Pewee, the manager of FF, and she told me that there is an audition for Body Combat Instructor on May. She also gave me the idea about the qualifications they are looking for. But it was the outfit that I'm really looking forward to.
Tuesday, March 25, my Fitness buddies and I went to Coffiberry Blends to hangout and converse with the guidance of the "Book of Answers". Ask any question that is answerable by yes or no and then randomly open the book and the page that you opened is the answer to the question. The funny things is, the book somewhat answers the question satisfactorily.
My friend, Leo, is a nursing student. He asked this question to the Book of Answers, he said "Will I pass the Nursing board exam?", the book replied "No". True enough, months passed, the board passer's name where in the newspapers and unfortunately his name was not in list. The Book of Answers also said that I'm going to Singapore. XD Still I know it might be coincidence and should not be taken seriously.
Tuesday, March 25, my Fitness buddies and I went to Coffiberry Blends to hangout and converse with the guidance of the "Book of Answers". Ask any question that is answerable by yes or no and then randomly open the book and the page that you opened is the answer to the question. The funny things is, the book somewhat answers the question satisfactorily.
My friend, Leo, is a nursing student. He asked this question to the Book of Answers, he said "Will I pass the Nursing board exam?", the book replied "No". True enough, months passed, the board passer's name where in the newspapers and unfortunately his name was not in list. The Book of Answers also said that I'm going to Singapore. XD Still I know it might be coincidence and should not be taken seriously.
I asked the Book of Answers if I should push through on being a Body Combat instructor and it somewhat answered positively.
Today, I did something that I'm proud of....

And this...

We'll my friend still have some comments and his wife wanted her hair changed but as for me I learned a whole new way in doing caricature. But they liked it nevertheless.
Today I'm blessed, I got a raise from my employer. XD Cheers!!
Today I'm blessed, I got a raise from my employer. XD Cheers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment