It has been more than a year since I've been a member of Fitness First and come May 31st, the final day of my stay at this fitness establishment. The time that I have given to this goal has finally come to an end but the question is, "am I successful?"... no... I did fail... but in spite of this , a was able to know myself and my body even more.
Going to the gym has always been my outlet. It is Something I look forward to after a very stressful or boring experience at work, or if there's no water at home at 12noon, I would go there and take a bath and be refreshed. Fitness First has provided me with so many, from comfort to a source of confidence.
I would definitely miss the classes. The BodyJAM and Hip hop Grind both are dance classes which specializes in different dance genre. From hard core hip hop moves to sexy Latin dance steps all in which I find very inspiring. And my favorite, the Body Combat.... you know why. XD

I feel nostalgic about those early days at the gym. The Body Combat marathon and the Contender. I remember when it was my first time during body combat, my punches and my kicks are all wrong, my flexibility was poor and I get easily tired in just a few minutes of the class. Now, I can go up to 2 hours straight without drinking, I guess that was the biggest progress I had.
I know I'm no longer a member but I have learned a lot and met a handful of good people. My progress was not all mine but with the help of friends. May 24, Saturday, I treated some of my chosen few friends to dinner at Kenny Rogers. At first they thought that it was my birthday but I told them the reason why. Like they said, this is not the end. They could still invite me to be their invited guest and workout together with them.
Going to the gym has always been my outlet. It is Something I look forward to after a very stressful or boring experience at work, or if there's no water at home at 12noon, I would go there and take a bath and be refreshed. Fitness First has provided me with so many, from comfort to a source of confidence.
I would definitely miss the classes. The BodyJAM and Hip hop Grind both are dance classes which specializes in different dance genre. From hard core hip hop moves to sexy Latin dance steps all in which I find very inspiring. And my favorite, the Body Combat.... you know why. XD

I feel nostalgic about those early days at the gym. The Body Combat marathon and the Contender. I remember when it was my first time during body combat, my punches and my kicks are all wrong, my flexibility was poor and I get easily tired in just a few minutes of the class. Now, I can go up to 2 hours straight without drinking, I guess that was the biggest progress I had.
I know I'm no longer a member but I have learned a lot and met a handful of good people. My progress was not all mine but with the help of friends. May 24, Saturday, I treated some of my chosen few friends to dinner at Kenny Rogers. At first they thought that it was my birthday but I told them the reason why. Like they said, this is not the end. They could still invite me to be their invited guest and workout together with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment