Monday, July 28, 2008

Doppelganger II: Gemini

Last Saturday, was compilation day. I took out all the CDs and flash drives and sort out all of my best works and copy them all in my hard drive. I had works that don't have soft copies, so I placed them in a folder to be scanned then redo them all with the help of Photoshop.

Monday : I indulge myself into thinking on creating "Gemini". Gemini is " my faithful servant" who will tour you in the portfolio. I already have the concept of its purpose but I don't have any idea what it looks like.

I created a goddess-like version of Gemini, but she does not fit the entire look and feel of my portfolio. Next was an armored amazon Gemini, then I realized that if I would to make Gemini a woman I would definitely will have to find some girl to be her voice but if I make it a he, then I will no longer have a problem, for I will be doing the voice over.... so Gemini should be a guy.

During work I started to create "Gemini". and this is the final concept of him:


So this is Gemini. I could only animate the aura, the eyes and the mouth. I would really like the idea of animating all but it will take time. I might cheat some part of it but I'm sure It will not be obvious. :)

2 comments:

marla said...

aids aids! gawin mong mas ethereal pa. parang wisp (from warcraft) ang dating, para ambiguous siya. bongga diba? :)

Raphael said...

Hi Marla, Yeah I'll probably be putting lots of effect para di halata na static lang yung character. Salamat sa idea. :)