Funny really, after reading through the entire composition of this blog. I just can't help but laugh and be ashamed on how I write. Errors here and there, but at some point, I could say that some of it was written satisfactorily. That being said, i still want to create something, written, for this lifetime. I want a story, an original one, done in my own touches.
There are so many things that I wish I could do before this lifetime ends. Although, there are lots of time, but most of it are used and reserved, for work, for rest and for leisure. If only man cannot go insane, or work and never get poor. But this is life, there are no exceptions, live it or die trying. I can only hope for luck and the resources up my sleeves. Time is a big issue, my limitations is a burden, my character is a big challenge. It's true, the past is past, the future is unknown, a big question; but the present is a gift.
I really need to watch a movie or demand Blizzard to hasten the production process of Diablo 3 so that I can play it. I want to eat Strawberry sundae (include lots of strawberry fruit in it); I'm still craving for that Yellow Cab pizza I had last night and this morning. Thanks to my dad for the laptop, how can I do the things that want to do or watch porno without it. Life is full of surprises, God is full of mystery... irony is the best policy.
WHY so SERIOUS?
There are so many things that I wish I could do before this lifetime ends. Although, there are lots of time, but most of it are used and reserved, for work, for rest and for leisure. If only man cannot go insane, or work and never get poor. But this is life, there are no exceptions, live it or die trying. I can only hope for luck and the resources up my sleeves. Time is a big issue, my limitations is a burden, my character is a big challenge. It's true, the past is past, the future is unknown, a big question; but the present is a gift.
I really need to watch a movie or demand Blizzard to hasten the production process of Diablo 3 so that I can play it. I want to eat Strawberry sundae (include lots of strawberry fruit in it); I'm still craving for that Yellow Cab pizza I had last night and this morning. Thanks to my dad for the laptop, how can I do the things that want to do or watch porno without it. Life is full of surprises, God is full of mystery... irony is the best policy.
WHY so SERIOUS?
No comments:
Post a Comment