A conversation between me and my dad: (translated to English)
Dad: "Anak, I want to show you something."
Me: "What is it dad?"
Dad: "I bought this laptop at Singapore and it is one of a kind."
Me: "Wow! That's great dad. It is good to see you buy something really good for yourself."
(Amazed at the laptop, I can see my father's name pasted at the top of the plastic cover of the machine.)
Dad: "Could you look for the information at the back, regarding the warranty policy?"
(I obeyed my father. I lifted the laptop and turned it over. I realized that there was a name written at the back of it... it was my name, my dad said...)
Dad: "It's yours."
Speechless I was. I could only say thank you (He handed me all the accessories together with the receipt in which I discovered that the laptop was expensive.) . I told him that I could not accept it because that was his and the reward for his excellent service at work. My dad did not care, he told me he can buy another. He told me that just to see his family happy is the greatest reward a father and a husband could have.
Dad: "Anak, I want to show you something."
Me: "What is it dad?"
Dad: "I bought this laptop at Singapore and it is one of a kind."
Me: "Wow! That's great dad. It is good to see you buy something really good for yourself."
(Amazed at the laptop, I can see my father's name pasted at the top of the plastic cover of the machine.)
Dad: "Could you look for the information at the back, regarding the warranty policy?"
(I obeyed my father. I lifted the laptop and turned it over. I realized that there was a name written at the back of it... it was my name, my dad said...)
Dad: "It's yours."
Speechless I was. I could only say thank you (He handed me all the accessories together with the receipt in which I discovered that the laptop was expensive.) . I told him that I could not accept it because that was his and the reward for his excellent service at work. My dad did not care, he told me he can buy another. He told me that just to see his family happy is the greatest reward a father and a husband could have.
No comments:
Post a Comment