Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Doppelganger II - Update

The progress of Doppelganger II was outstanding but there are still a lot of things to be done for it to be called final and finished. I had my first version of it in flash but was a bit unsatisfied with the animation and some elements, so I decided to revised the whole thing (except the interface background). It took me half of the day to finish it and it turn out to be nice.

Had this new game installed in my laptop and I had difficulty focusing on creating the portfolio also the reason why it took me half of the day doing just the sample page. Sometimes I need someone to slap me at back of my head for me to focus on what is important instead of the leisure.

... But wait going back to this game. It is called Freedom Force versus the Third Reich. It has this silly story and a wonderful cast of characters as the highlights of this game, which anyone with an appreciation for comic books would probably love. At first I thought it would be boring but it proved me wrong:



Check this game out. I m sure you're going to like it as well and by the way this is the part II of Freedom Force. I had difficulty in finding the first.

For my portfolio, I already finished doing the animation for "Gemini" and I already finished doing the "sample page" part for prints. You may view it here. When I'm done, I'm going to create a domain account for my portfolio to be viewed by everyone, :)


No comments: