To write something about this goal and provide images that will show the progress of this endeavor, shows how proud I am to have reached a progress that I never thought I could possibly accomplish. Why I am writing this now? Because there are certain things that concerns me. I have a new job here at HSBC - Global Publishing Services, and my shift starts at 4pm to 1 am in the morning, I was fortunate to get the UK account but it will change eventually. I hate graveyard shifts and overtime but whether I like it or not, I'm sure that I will have to do so. I know my body and sleeping at the wrong time will definitely take its toll on me. Narcissist in the flesh? You decide. I just feel the need to document it, well I promised a before and after pic. Right?
I am 27 years old and I was skinny for 26 years. These are the images that I will show on how thin I was back then:

I hate this picture... well by just seeing it, I guess you know why.
During college. I was part of the track and field varsity team (not the kind of sport that I should be getting in to... I think).
So was I successful? Inbetween YES and NO. Yes, because I am no longer under weight. No, because I was not able to achive the 154lbs target. I currently weigh around 138lbs but have a very difficult time pushing it up.
I'll just post one picture, I'm sure my friends will make silly comments and would probably use this picture for fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment