This morning I was thinking about writing something, and I just realize that I should have given an introduction as to why I chose the title for my blog. This should be my part one instead of the part two, the thing is it didn't cross my mind... was excited maybe.
Doppelganger, in the dictionary is a ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart. Then why doppelganger? Do I have a dual personality that changes in different time interval? Or perhaps a no brainer idea just for the sake of having a title.
It was in 2004 that the title Doppelganger came into place. My friends and I went to Puerto Azul Golf and Country Club for a group vacation, there we discussed titles for our portfolio. My first idea was Geminus, my friends told me it was cheezy and although it is short it does not have the charisma and impact as a title. I told them that I just wanted a title that is best associated to my zodiac sign, gemini (to know more about the sign gemini this is the best site that I could provide: http://www.astrology-online.com/gemini.htm). Vinz, a good friend of mine, suggested doppelganger for me. Yes it was long but classy, complex but sounds good to the ears. It was the best title so far and a good suggestion and everyone did agreed on it as well (Magic the Gathering was popular in our group at that time... he got it there I believe).
You may be curious about the 'The Archangel Raphael' written at the lower right side of my banner. Raphael is my archangel. There's a store here in the Philippines called Angelissimo where they sell angel figurines in all sizes and they have this circular chart or whatever they call it, that will tell you the archangel assigned for you. You just need to give the complete date of your birth and the exact day you were born. It is a cool device if you would ask me.
hmmm....
We'll I guess that was it for today.
If I have this much free time to tell you in details about everything regarding my title, details and symbols, I could have written more but alas words seems to fail me quite more often. Maybe next time.
Doppelganger, in the dictionary is a ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart. Then why doppelganger? Do I have a dual personality that changes in different time interval? Or perhaps a no brainer idea just for the sake of having a title.
It was in 2004 that the title Doppelganger came into place. My friends and I went to Puerto Azul Golf and Country Club for a group vacation, there we discussed titles for our portfolio. My first idea was Geminus, my friends told me it was cheezy and although it is short it does not have the charisma and impact as a title. I told them that I just wanted a title that is best associated to my zodiac sign, gemini (to know more about the sign gemini this is the best site that I could provide: http://www.astrology-online.com/gemini.htm). Vinz, a good friend of mine, suggested doppelganger for me. Yes it was long but classy, complex but sounds good to the ears. It was the best title so far and a good suggestion and everyone did agreed on it as well (Magic the Gathering was popular in our group at that time... he got it there I believe).
You may be curious about the 'The Archangel Raphael' written at the lower right side of my banner. Raphael is my archangel. There's a store here in the Philippines called Angelissimo where they sell angel figurines in all sizes and they have this circular chart or whatever they call it, that will tell you the archangel assigned for you. You just need to give the complete date of your birth and the exact day you were born. It is a cool device if you would ask me.
hmmm....
We'll I guess that was it for today.
If I have this much free time to tell you in details about everything regarding my title, details and symbols, I could have written more but alas words seems to fail me quite more often. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment