January 15
Nothing special happened in the morning, did the same old routine of finding jobs in the internet and opening my Facebook account. Went to Fitness First after lunch, attended the Body Combat class there which was instructed by a Singaporean guy (the guy was really good). Compared to
At night, Sig, Michelle and I decided to meet and have dinner together but before that Michelle and I took a picture of us and The House of Condom as our background. Aftre that Sig treated us to his favorite Thai restaurant (forgot the name) inside Paragon mall? (already my memory is failing me)
The food tasted really good and the price... really great :P . But for Sig it was no major of a deal. Thanks Sig!
Nothing special happened in the morning, did the same old routine of finding jobs in the internet and opening my Facebook account. Went to Fitness First after lunch, attended the Body Combat class there which was instructed by a Singaporean guy (the guy was really good). Compared to
At night, Sig, Michelle and I decided to meet and have dinner together but before that Michelle and I took a picture of us and The House of Condom as our background. Aftre that Sig treated us to his favorite Thai restaurant (forgot the name) inside Paragon mall? (already my memory is failing me)
The food tasted really good and the price... really great :P . But for Sig it was no major of a deal. Thanks Sig!
No comments:
Post a Comment