Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Off to Singapore

One more day and I'm leaving for Singapore (Today is January 10 but here at blogspot, its January 9). The very first country that I will be visiting. I don't know what to expect and definitely don't have any idea how to adjust. It feels weird not being nervous, specially given the thought that the first 2 days will be on my own.

So basically I'm an idiot there, scratching my head in confusion and understanding how things go. But hey that's Singapore, I think the most clean and orderly country, what else could go wrong?

I'll take what Jef, a good friend of mine, told me. Take it as an adventure. Have fun and make the most of the time.

Tonight, I'll be packing my things. I dunno what to bring, if only I have that PSP console, then it could help me pass the time... but it's a good thing I don't have it, coz I dunno what I could miss while playing.

Before I leave, I would just like to extend my deepest gratitude to friends and family who helped and even prayed for this:

Hey God, lots of thanks is not enough for all the blessings. Be with me always. Guide me, in all my travels there. May my cause be successful and fruitful. I lift up to you my life and all my concerns. Thy will be done and to you be the glory.

To my dad, I could not thank you enough for giving me this opportunity and for everything that you and mama did for me. I love you both and I am very proud to have you in this life.

To the Young Adults Ministry, thanks for the prayers and encouragement. More power in the coming years and God bless us all. To Ate, Liza, Maria, Bong, Gly and Cindy (thanks for that very wonderful prayer Cindy), take care always and thank you. You guys are my angels.

Thanks to my friends at Fitness First, SM Southmall... To Leo for giving me a map of Singapore, I'm sure it will help me a lot during my stay there. To Jomar, thanks for all the advice.

Sig! You saved me in so many ways and thank you very much. Marla, Jef, Casey and Joms thanks for encouraging me all the way. When I get back, remember to always make a schedule for our DOTA sessions. When I get a job there, hopefully, we'll celebrate.

Tita tess, how could I forget. Thanks for arranging my flight schedule, I apologize for interrupting you every time I call you for updates.

No comments: