Thursday, January 31, 2008

Visiting Singapore (Part III)

I'm so sorry about my blog. It's text heavy and probably lots of errors. I'll do my best to make things interesting. I don't have pictures to show, especially the previous parts, it is because I don't have a camera with me. (Poor guy... donations please?)

January 14
Going to Changi Airport to fetch Sig

Sig will be arriving in the morning. I was planning on riding the bus instead of the train. Buses here makes me nervous because It goes around certain areas that I don't know. The map that I have does not show all roads in Singapore, if I leave the but at the wrong place, its a big problem. Tita suggested I took the train going Woodlands and take the bus going to the airport.

So I'm at the bus going to the airport. Quite a long ride if you ask me but its worth it. The view was great. In about 20 minutes I was there but I have a problem. Sig will be at terminal 2 and I don't know where will the bus stop. I decided to go down at the first stop, which is at terminal 3. Sig and I were talking on the phone exchanging info on how and where we should meet. I took sometime to figure things out.

Its a great thing I went inside terminal 3. Man it was one hell of a place. Its does not look like an ordinary airport, if you think terminal 2 is good, terminal 3 was super, hyper, totally wonderfully awesome. Terminal 3 was massive and the architecture was outstanding. To get to terminal 2 you must take the train or the bridge. I don't want to spend so I pass using the train.

I think I'm inside the Star Trek ship. The bridge was not brightly lit but it has this future techy feeling. After asking some people for directions, finally I was there. Sig and I took the cab and went to his place. A fine place he's staying. Liked the pool though. I forgot which floor he's at but I think 23? After unpacking his things we left and went out to eat lunch.

(3 weeks had past - real time)

Alright, after quite some time, I decided to continue this part three and with pictures. :P

Now where were we... Oh yup. After eating lunch, Sig and I went to visit some good places in Singapore. Our first destination was in Suntec. We went there so that I'll have an idea on how to get there , especially I will be going to a job fare there on Friday.

Next we went to Funan, a place to be, especially for the computer enthusiast and technology gurus. Lots of low prices gadgets, from personal computers to gaming consoles. Really neat place.

Nest stop was in Esplanade,

we went through a parking lot and found ourselves surrounded with extravagant cars. I found this car and asked Sig to take my picture with it. I'm not into cars but this one caught my eyes. *sign* (dream on aids :D)

moving on... well Sig and I felt the tiredness already and as much as we wanted to extend our journey we decided to head back home.

No comments: