Wow, I just spent 20 minutes of my time just thinking for my very first title here at blogspot and I can't wait to spend more time thinking on what to type in next. Just for the record I wanted to make this year, a year for writing and reading, I need to practice and exercise these areas more, It was actually for my preparation for my next goal... to write a book.
My current goal is to increase my weight, from 120lbs to 150lbs, until I finish my one year contract in Fitness First, which will end in the month of March 2008. At present I weigh 140lbs. (9:39AM - 3 Jan 2008) and I'm scratching my head thinking, I might fail my goal... 10 lbs for a 3 month worth of body lifting, extreme exercise and gluttonous eating... sounds impossible. I only gain a pound for a 2 week workout.
I am impressed with all the effort that I am putting in and the discipline that I am establishing and learning in this goal. After my payed visit at ASEC Asia last December 17, 2007, the reactions of all the people I used to work with are very overwhelming... "Aids tumaba ka na!!" (this is the most common), "Di ka na mukhang addict!!"... wahahaha and my most favorite "Ang gwapo mo pa lalo!!". Do I really need to share that?... well definitely. It is an affirmation of my progress, it is not everyday you get to hear such praises. Come march 2008, witness the before and after pics.
My current goal is to increase my weight, from 120lbs to 150lbs, until I finish my one year contract in Fitness First, which will end in the month of March 2008. At present I weigh 140lbs. (9:39AM - 3 Jan 2008) and I'm scratching my head thinking, I might fail my goal... 10 lbs for a 3 month worth of body lifting, extreme exercise and gluttonous eating... sounds impossible. I only gain a pound for a 2 week workout.
I am impressed with all the effort that I am putting in and the discipline that I am establishing and learning in this goal. After my payed visit at ASEC Asia last December 17, 2007, the reactions of all the people I used to work with are very overwhelming... "Aids tumaba ka na!!" (this is the most common), "Di ka na mukhang addict!!"... wahahaha and my most favorite "Ang gwapo mo pa lalo!!". Do I really need to share that?... well definitely. It is an affirmation of my progress, it is not everyday you get to hear such praises. Come march 2008, witness the before and after pics.
2 comments:
Hi Aids! Hindi ka na nga mukhang addict. Hehe! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
Thanks Marla. Well actually I looked like an addict after my work from ASEC. I rememeber I came to work na may swero pa sa kamay. At ang itim itim ng mata ko because I was dehydrated. Haha... Hay those days.
Post a Comment